- Harris Interactive: M&M first in brand equity among youth
- Kraft keeps innovation flowing with 40-plus new products
- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Mylan, Pittsburgh Pirates to sponsor allergy-awareness event at Aug. 10 game
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
PHILADELPHIA — Goldenberg's Peanut Chews has teamed up with Little Baby's Ice Cream to debut a new ice cream flavor.
"We at Goldenberg's Peanut Chews are elated to be able to combine two Philadelphia favorites into one sweet treat," Goldenberg's Peanut Chews marketing manager Bob Zender said.
Goldenberg's Peanut Chews Vanilla Molasses will be rolled out at Little Baby's Ice Cream's headquarters in Philadelphia's Fishtown neighborhood. Little Baby's also operates several mobile units and seasonal ice cream stands in the city. For more information, visit Littlebabysicecream.com.