- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Report: Kimberly Clark preparing to launch a new flu-tracker tool
- NACDS launches 2012 Marketplace Conference mobile app
PHILADELPHIA — Kimberly-Clark has introduced new portable cleaning wipes designed to eliminate smudges from touchscreen devices.
Packaged in resealable pouches, new KimTech* wipes easily remove fingerprints, makeup and skin oil and grease, won't scratch glass surfaces and virtually are lint-free, Kimberly-Clark said.
"Anyone who uses touchscreen devices knows how easily the surfaces get dirty and smudged, and wiping them with a T-shirt, pant leg, tissues or your fingers are not safe or effective ways to clean these," said Charlotte Ciccone, a marketing specialist for the Kimberly-Clark home professional business. "KimTech* touchscreen cleaning wipes are an easy-to-use solution, plus they're small enough to store with your mobile device — in a pocket, purse or backpack — for a clean screen wherever you go."
KimTech* wipes are available in two-packs (10 wipes per pack) and three-packs (with 20 wipes per pack) for a suggested retail price of $3 and $7.49, respectively.