- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- Vita Coco celebrates anniversary with new lemonade flavor
- Coca-Cola, GMCR enter partnership
- Sixteen companies producing 36% of calories from packaged foods, beverages remove 6.4 trillion calories from marketplace
- Dunkin' Donuts, WhiteWave Foods bring new creamers to grocery stores
OLD TAPPAN, N.J. — New Leaf's line of lemonades was recognized at the BevNet Live Winter 10 forum.
New Leaf took home the best of 2010 noncarbonated beverage award for its four lemonades, which are made with 6% to 10% of real fruit juice, the company said.
BevNet Live 10 is a premier beverage industry event that was held in Santa Monica, Calif., this week.
Last month, New Leaf announced it tapped New York Giants football wide receiver Steve Smith as its first celebrity spokesman.