- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
NEW YORK — Oral care brand Listerine has introduced its new Listerine Total Care Zero.
New Listerine Total Care Zero boasts a less intense flavor and zero-alcohol formula. Product benefits, according to the manufacturer, include:
- Restoring enamel;
- Helping to prevent cavities;
- Strengthening teeth;
- Killing the germs that cause bad breath;
- Freshening breath; and
- Cleaning the whole mouth.