- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- CVS Caremark research identifies optimal elements of effective VBID plans
LOS ANGELES — Walt Disney Studios has expanded its lineup of "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" videos.
Designed for children ages 2 to 5 years, "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Space Adventure" a 45-minute, space-themed film starring the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse gang: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Daisy.
"Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Space Adventure" is available on a two-disc combo pack (which includes a DVD and digital copy) for the suggested retail price of $19.99.