- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens' Pegus to discuss impact of diabetes management on healthcare costs
- WAG test drives electric fill-ups
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
FORT WORTH, Texas Pharmacy technology company PDX and mobile application maker Acclaim Telecom Services will integrate Acclaim’s Smart Mobile RX application with PDX pharmacy systems.
The integration will allow pharmacies to reach patients through text messages, emails and voice reminders regarding refills and other services. The product will be shown at the National Association of Chain Drug Stores’ Pharmacy and Technology Conference in San Diego later this month.
“By partnering with PDX, Acclaim’s Smart Mobile RX can be rapidly deployed by pharmacies across the spectrum of mobile phones in use by consumers,” Acclaim president James Davis said in a statement. “Pharmacy smart phone customers have the added benefit of downloading a branded mobile application from their respective phone providers’ application store.”