- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Study: Prescription-only PSE laws have no impact on number of meth labs, meth abusers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
BEAVERTON, Ore. Purslip, an interchangeable purse liner, aims to solve the age old problem of changing purses quickly.
This purse within a purse eliminates the trouble of changing purses, the time involved in changing purses and the concern of leaving something, such as that favorite lipstick, behind. With the Purslip, all of the contents of the purse are contained within so women can easily slip from one purse to another.
The product is available in two colors—ebony and champagne—in a sleek shimmery polyester satin. There are six sizes available.