- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Study: Convenience a major factor for parents turning to retail clinics for pediatric care
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
EL PASO, Texas — Diamonds are a girl’s best friend — in hair care appliances? Revlon thinks so and has launched a set of styling tools for the retail market dubbed Nano Diamond.
Diamonds deliver the highest thermal conductivity of any known solid, and low friction for improved heat transfer and faster, smoother, snag-free styling, according to the company. Tourmaline and ceramic also can be found in this line for frizz-free locks, shiny strands and even heat transfer for healthier results.
The line includes:
- 1875W full performance dryer ($24.99)
- 2-in-1 styler for straight styles and curls ($29.99)
- 1” plates digital straightener ($29.99)
- ¾” slim retro wave specialty iron ($29.99)
- 1”retractable curling iron, even when hot ($29.99)
Many of the styling tools can be found at Ulta Beauty, Walmart and Kmart for suggested retail price of $24.99 to $29.99.