- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Prestige Brands solution to pediatric overdosing — unique squeezable, single-dose APAP packet
- Sanofi: Nasacort first nasal corticosteroid available without a prescription
- CFC inhalers to be phased out by end of year, FDA says
SKILLMAN, N.J. — A new weapon to battle hair loss has arrived.
New Rogaine unscented topical foam quickly penetrates into the scalp to revitalize hair follicles that have become dormant and stimulate hair growth, the company said.
The new Rogaine product will be available nationwide this month and on RogaineDirect.com ($29.99 for one-month supply and $49.99 for a three-month supply).