- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
SOUTHBOROUGH, Mass. — Kaz has boosted its SmartTemp portfolio with the introduction of a reusable gel pad that combines hot and cold therapy.
New SmartTemp Dual Action hot and cold pad is designed to provide therapeutic relief for general aches and pains, as well as trouble areas caused by sports injuries, joint pain and arthritis, Kaz said.
The SmartTemp Dual Action hot and cold pad is available online and at Rite Aid for a suggested retail price of $26.99.