- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Target to open small-format store in Chicago
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
MINNEAPOLIS — Target will open a new store in East Kendall, Fla., one of the 18 it plans to open this year in the United States, the mass merchandise retailer said.
The 173,000-square-foot store will include a variety of products, including fresh produce, fresh packaged meat and pre-packaged baked goods.
"Target is excited to open our new store in October," Target VP stores for the southern region Sid Keswani said. "We look forward to deepening our commitment to south Florida, our guests and team members there."
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.