- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- CVS Caremark's 'ability' and 'agility' a key focus of 2013 Analyst Day
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
SAN DIEGO and SAN FRANCISCO Avid "Star Wars" fans and game enthusiasts rejoice: "Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Galactic Passport" has hit retail.
The "Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Galactic Passport" package includes a 90-day premium Jedi membership, 500 Station Cash, the exclusive Togruta playable character species, a Yoda bobblehead monitor topper, additional digital content and more.
"Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Galactic Passport" was developed and published by Sony Online Entertainment through an agreement with LucasArts, a division of Lucasfilm.
“With the launch of 'Clone Wars Adventures Galactic Passport' at retail, we are able to offer fans a mix of real-world and virtual world content to enjoy and enhance their gameplay,” said John Smedley, president of Sony Online Entertainment. “With the holiday season right around the corner, the Galactic Passport and Yoda bobblehead will make great stocking stuffers for 'Star Wars' fans of all ages.”