- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Kaz launches Braun Forehead Thermometer
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Walgreens furthers reach into North Carolina with acquisition of Kerr Drug
- Publix rolls out med sync program chainwide, powered by Ateb’s Time My Meds
HOLLY SPRINGS, N.C. Medisim-USA is rolling out the newest addition to its TempleTouch line at Walgreens stores nationwide.
The new digital TempleTouch mini thermometer now is available at Walgreens locations across the country. It delivers clinically accurate core body temperature in six seconds by gently touching the thermometer to the temple in a convenient size. The thermometer's features include memory recall and the ability to display temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius according to the user’s preference.
The thermometer will retail at about $16, Medisim-USA said.