- Report: High-fluoride paste found to help prevent white spots from braces
- Emmi-Tech develops new 'Nature' toothpaste
- Colgate, Champion for Kids and Walmart partner for 'Simple Giving Campaign'
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Colgate launches new Optic White Toothbrush + Whitening Pen duo
MADISON, N.J. The Natural Dentist has announced the launch of its new Healthy Teeth & Gums Sensitivity fluoride toothpaste, which is free of sodium lauryl sulfate, triclosan, preservatives and artificial dyes or sweeteners.
Healthy Teeth & Gums Sensitivity fluoride toothpaste in peppermint twist flavor will hit stores in January at a suggested retail price of $5.39.
"If you're one of the millions of Americans with sensitive teeth caused from excessive brushing, gum recession, teeth grinding, tooth whitening and numerous other factors, you know the discomfort that hot, cold or sweet foods can produce," stated Kelly Kaplan, president and COO of Revive Personal Products, the parent company of The Natural Dentist. "The combination of pain relief with cavity protection is unique on its own, and because it is delivered with an all-natural ingredient base, the product is very special."