- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Kathy Ireland's brand kiWW forms alliance to develop skin care devices
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
BOISE, Idaho — Epionce has announced the launch of Intense Defense Anti-Aging + Repair Serum, which it is positioning as the first complete multivitamin for the skin.
The serum is designed to stimulate skin rejuvenation using botanical sources of vitamins A, B, C, D and E without irritation.
In an independent clinical study, Epionce Intense Defense Serum was tested against Skin Medica TNS Recovery Complex serum and Skinceuticals CE Ferulic serum. The Intense Defense Serum was proven to diminish signs of visible aging faster than the other two serums, and with far better tolerability, according to the manufacturer.