- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
LOS ANGELES — A California company plans to debut a series of health foods that it said would raise the bar on efficacy.
Newtritious will debut samples of its products at the Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, Calif., between March 9 and 11.
The products include HHice Cream Probiotic Defense, a fortified soft-serve ice cream based on the kinds given to hospital patients who have difficulty swallowing; Kherb Appeal, a snack that suppresses appetite and provides vitamins, minerals and fiber; Instant NEWtrition, soup that provide one-third of a person's nutritional needs; Alpha Omega, an unflavored mix that adds one-third of a person's nutritional needs to any food or beverage; and Haute Tomato, a vitamin supplement that tastes like a virgin bloody mary, the company said.