- CRN to host free webinar on supplement regs for Pharmacist Society
- JAMA: Supplementing with a daily multivitamin reduces total cancer incidence
- Raising the bar in nutritional snacking
- Pharmacists engage with patients in campaign for improved nutrition
- Safeway launches 'at-the-shelf' SimpleNutrition program
LOS ANGELES — A California company plans to debut a series of health foods that it said would raise the bar on efficacy.
Newtritious will debut samples of its products at the Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, Calif., between March 9 and 11.
The products include HHice Cream Probiotic Defense, a fortified soft-serve ice cream based on the kinds given to hospital patients who have difficulty swallowing; Kherb Appeal, a snack that suppresses appetite and provides vitamins, minerals and fiber; Instant NEWtrition, soup that provide one-third of a person's nutritional needs; Alpha Omega, an unflavored mix that adds one-third of a person's nutritional needs to any food or beverage; and Haute Tomato, a vitamin supplement that tastes like a virgin bloody mary, the company said.