- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Fresh Dab offers natural alternative to bathroom wipes
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- Walmart makes plans for three new U.S. manufacturing projects
- Hot GM and consumables products at NACDS Total Store Expo 2013
ORANGEBURG, N.Y. — Wet wipes manufacturer Nice-Pak announced it is expanding its distribution facilities and manufacturing plants.
Nice-Pak said the move will further the company’s leadership position and significantly enhance its global sustainability platform.
Nice-Pak produces more than 125 billion premoistened products in the baby, beauty wipes, personal care, hand wipes and household wipes categories.