- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Target’s ClearRx named Design of the Decade
- Target Canada rollout to be bigger than any annual U.S. rollout to date
- Target to launch fresh food departments at nine Detroit stores
- Miss Universe by OPI nail lacquers to make debut this summer
NEW YORK — Nicole by OPI is launching new fall shades of nail lacquer exclusively at Target this fall.
“Nicole by OPI is excited to bring the fashion-forward Target guest new lacquers for the fall season,” stated Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Nicole by OPI EVP and artistic director. “Not only do the shades add the final touch to runway trends, the shimmery finish [also] adds elegance and depth to these trendy colors.”
The richly pigmented formulas come in shimmering shades of deep blue, gold, purple, mauve and green.
The new Target exclusive shades will be available in August for $7.04 each at select Target stores and online at Target.com.