- Independent pharmacies earn top scores from Consumer Reports readers
- Good things come in small packages? Not quite
- Survey reveals Americans' concerns over product recalls, information
- Consumer Reports: Two-in-5 consumers will be out shopping on Black Friday
- 'Buyer beware' when purchasing humidifiers, Consumer Reports says
NEW YORK — Nipro Diagnostics' TRUEresult Blood Glucose Meter for the second consecutive year received a “recommended“ rating from Consumer Reports as part of the publication's review of blood glucose meters in its October issue.
The TRUEresult meter received an “excellent” rating for accuracy and “very good“ for repeatability and convenience. Additionally, the TRUE2go meter rated “very good” for accuracy and repeatability, and “good” for convenience.
“Results like these demonstrate our belief that the blood glucose monitoring systems we produce are not just equal, but even superior in performance when tested against specific national brands,” stated Scott Verner, Nipro president and CEO. “Nipro Diagnostics provides products that deliver exceptional outcomes at highly affordable prices, and we’ve proven our ongoing commitment to both reducing costs for patients and lowering the overall cost of healthcare. Recognition such as this validates that we go above and beyond these objectives.”