- Low-calorie options energize sports drinks
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group to launch 10-calorie versions of its sodas
- WhoopAss receives BevNet honor for product relaunch
- Nurish Brands introduces 'natural' energy drink alternative Feel Natural Energy
- Kraft announces Mio Fit liquid water enhancer, Super Bowl commercial
CHICAGO — Noah's Sparkling Spring Water has debuted new flavors and packaging for its beverages.
The company said in addition to its original flavor, the sparkling spring water now is available in lime, blueberry pomegranate and peach mango. What's more, the drinks also will make their debut in 12-oz. Rexam Sleek cans. Previously, Noah's Sparkling Spring Water only was packaged in glass bottles.
Noah's Sparkling Spring Waters are currently available at select retail locations in California, Nevada, Idaho and Utah with plans to drive expansion across the country.