- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
CHICAGO — A biscotti maker now owns a Canada-based cookie brand.
Nonni's Foods said it has acquired the ThinAddictives brand from V.I.S., which is known for its nameksake almond thins, along with its state-of-the-art baking facility in Ville St-Laurent, Quebec. The ThinAddictives brand includes cranberry almond, pistachio almond and chocolate almond flavors.
"Nonni's Foods has shown an unwavering commitment to quality across its total organization. I am excited to join the leader in the premium cookie category in North America to aggressively expand both product lines through strong marketing and cross-selling synergies," V.I.S. president Robert Sigler said.