- Smooth Gator launches 60 Second Pain Relief
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- New Zim's Advanced, Arnica Max skin care items launch from Perfecta Products
- Homeopathy, returning brands shape pain relief
- ClarityMD line features new Clarifying Acne Treatment Pads
EL PASO, TEXAS – Novamex, producer and marketer for such Mexican brands as Jarritos premium Mexican soda, on Thursday announced that it has launched Alova — the first natural, sparkling aloe vera beverage.
Alova will be available in three flavors: Cucumber/Mint, Mandarin Orange and Grapefruit. Each bottle contains 70-80 calories and all natural ingredients, real sugar, no preservatives and no artificial flavors.
Alova is lightly carbonated and smooth with a subtle taste, unlike the pulpy, highly sweetened formulas found in most traditional aloe vera beverages. The new beverage contains 15% organic aloe vera juice extracted from plants grown on a company-owned farm in Campeche, Mexico.
"We have developed an expertise in manufacturing great-tasting, naturally flavored sodas. Alova expands our product portfolio, enabling us to reach new consumers via new retail channels. Alova targets consumers who want unique, natural and organic-based products,” said Ramon Carrasco, chief operating officer for Novamex.
Novamex has entered into a partnership with The Fresh Market to be the exclusive retailer for the Alova line featured in all of their 127 stores in 25 states. Packaged in a 330mL glass bottle, Alova will be sold individually and comes packaged in 24-bottle cases.