- Study: Participation in diabetes education associated with greater ability to self-manage
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Novo Nordisk launches new insulin device
- Bydureon pen gets FDA approval
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
PRINCETON, N.J. — Danish drug maker Novo Nordisk has created an online resource for diabetes patients that educates them about Novo Nordisk drugs and devices, recipes and nutritional values, and allows them to connect with other patients.
The company announced Thursday the launch of Cornerstones4Care, which can be accessed at Cornerstones4Care.com and also allows patients to find out if they qualify for an offer by Novo Nordisk intended to help them save money based on four “cornerstones” of diabetes control: checking blood sugar, eating healthy, physical activity and diabetes medications.
“We wanted to provide diabetes patients with a wide range of information and support in these four key areas of diabetes management to help them achieve their personal goals,” Novo Nordisk VP diabetes marketing Camille Lee said. “Whether you are newly diagnosed or have been living with diabetes for a long time, everyone needs ongoing support to stay engaged and on track with their diabetes care, and Cornerstones4Care was developed to do that.”