- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- CDC: Influenza rates may have reached a peak, at least in the Southeast
- Younger patients less likely to get flu shots
- Bartell donates flu vaccines to help community outreach programs through local schools of pharmacy
- CDC: Flu still strong across central U.S.
Drug stores will continue to be a shopping destination for OTC cold, flu and allergy products, according to an online survey of more than 500 AccentHealth viewers conducted in August. Nine-in-10 AccentHealth patients are likely to purchase cold, flu and allergy remedies at a drug store in the future, up from 72% of current users. To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is an exclusive consumer insights feature that appears regularly in DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask more than 6,500 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.