- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
NEW YORK — Nail treatment company Nutra Nail has announced the launch of two new products — Instant Smudge Repair and Flex-Shield nail hardener.
Nutra Nail Instant Smudge Repair brushes away smudged, nicked, smeared or dented polish. Just brush over the manicure mishap and instantly restore polish to a smooth, shiny finish without removal or reapplication of polish, the company stated.
The new Flex-Shield nail hardener formula coats nails with a hard, yet flexible and invisible shield to reinforce nails and help prevent breaking, tearing and peeling. Patented technology keeps the shield flexible to better absorb daily abuse to the nails, making it chip resistant and longer lasting. Flex-Shield nail hardener can be used as both a base coat and over colored polish as a top coat.
Nutra Nail Instant Smudge Repair has a suggested retail price of $3.29 and is available at Walmart, CVS and other national drug store chains; Flex-Shield nail hardener has a suggested retail price of $4.98 and is available at Walmart and other national drug store chains.