- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. — Nutra Pharma on Tuesday announced that they have begun shipping the initial product orders to MyNyloxin, a new company that has the exclusive rights to market and distribute Nutra Pharma's over-the-counter pain reliever, Nyloxin, in the network marketing channel.
Nutra Pharma previously announced the launch of the MyNyloxin website that allows for product sales and information as well as allowing distributors to sign up and view the network marketing opportunity. Nutra Pharma will continue to market the products through their retail and direct response distributors.
"Our independent entrepreneurs are excited to begin distributing Nyloxin and sharing this opportunity," said Dalton Johnson, CEO of MyNyloxin.com. "By providing access to a superior pain relief product that customers need and can trust, and by providing an innovative network marketing program that offers a fair and balanced compensation plan for both the average and ambitious MyNyloxin Independent Entrepreneur (MIE), we believe that we will change lives for the better."
Nutra Pharma recently announced the beginning of marketing efforts by New Vitality for the direct response and retail marketing of Nyloxin. New Vitality's first Nyloxin television commercials are scheduled to begin shortly.