- New alliance will crack down on adulterated products touting dietary supplement claims
- Registered dietitians most likely to practice what they preach
- Study: Fish oil may aid dental health
- Study: Nordic Naturals omega-3 effervescent absorbed faster
- Fish oil, multivitamins among top dietary supplements used by consumers
EDGEWOOD, Md. — Nutramax Labs on Thursday announced that its OmegaMint now is available nationwide at Walgreens stores and Walgreens.com.
Nutramax's OmegaMint is a purified omega-3 fish oil supplement that contains 270-mg EPA and 180 -g DHA per two-softgel serving. The fish oil is sourced from salmon and cold water fish and is molecularly distilled for optimal purity.
In addition, OmegaMint is naturally flavored with peppermint oil to prevent any fishy taste, smell or repeat. “We have found consumers like that OmegaMint softgels are small, peppermint-flavored, and can be chewed or swallowed,” Nutramax VP consumer sales David Moore said.