- Anda welcomes MLB star, pro golfers
- P&G highlights new Head & Shoulders with Old Spice in MLB campaign
- Target Canada rollout to be bigger than any annual U.S. rollout to date
- Survey on health insurers advancing NP credentialing is major step for improving access, cost
- NACDS to consolidate major conferences in 2013
EDGEWOOD, Md. — Nutramax Labs on Tuesday announced the continuation of its partnership with Major League Baseball's Hall of Fame pitcher Jim Palmer in promoting Cosamin joint health supplements in national and regional marketing campaigns and events.
“We are pleased to enter into our 12th year of partnership with Jim Palmer,” stated Troy Henderson, VP corporate operations and professional services. "Palmer is an excellent [spokesman] for Cosamin joint health supplements because Cosamin is not just for athletes, but for anyone who is active.”
“Twelve years ago, my orthopedic doctor recommended Cosamin for my joint pain,” Palmer said. “I’ve been using it ever since — and at 65, I’m still very active and doing the things I love most since retiring from Major League Baseball in 1985.”