- Diab to head up health and wellness at Walmart
- Walmart expanding small store fleet based on fresh- and pharmacy-driven growth
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Nutrisystem gearing for national retail launch
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
FORT WASHINGTON, Pa. — Nutrisystem has launched its 5-Day Nutrisystem Jumpstart Your Weight Loss Kit at nearly 2,000 Walmart stores, the company said.
The kit includes 15 entrees with desserts, a free meal planner and program guide with access to free weight-loss counseling and can be purchased for $44.98.
"While there are many weight-loss products in the market, this is really the first of its kind — a true diet jumpstart in a box," Nutrisystem CEO Dawn Zier said. "We're seeing a lot of repeat business, which is important because people coming back week after week tells us that the program is working for them."