- Report: 'Shark Tank' proves successful for Breathometer
- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- CVS Caremark's 'ability' and 'agility' a key focus of 2013 Analyst Day
- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
NEW YORK — NYC New York Color, a Coty beauty brand, is aiming to amp up the eyes this spring with several new eye products, including its biggest, boldest mascara yet.
When it comes to lashes, more is key, so NYC New York Color has developed the new Big Bold Ultra Volume Mascara. Made with volume technology and hydra-keratin, the mascara is designed to lift lashes and thicken lashes by up to 15 times. The plus-sized brush works to separate and define lashes. It is available in Extreme Black and is priced at $4.99.
To further define eyes there’s also the new High Definition Felt Tip Liner. The deeply pigmented, ultra-intense formula glides on effortlessly to make the perfect cat-eye look. It is available in Extra Black and is priced at $3.99.
Those beauty mavens looking to have a bit of fun with glitter will like the Showtime Glitter Pencils. The sparkly eye pencil illuminates eyes with light-reflecting glitter. They are available in four shades: Showtime Black, Starry Blue Sky, Glitterazzi Brown and Paparazzi Purple. The price is $2.49 each.