- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Former Giant-Landover president joins Schnucks
- L’Oréal Paris brings beauty to NYC subway system with breakthrough vending experience
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
PERRYSBURG, Ohio — Glass packaging maker Owens-Illinois has appointed a new SVP and chief commercial officer, O-I said Tuesday.
Tony Gardner, who will lead O-I's global sales, marketing, pricing and product innovation initiatives, brings more than 20 years of business leadership experience to O-I. Prior to his new position, Gardner worked at Accenture for five years, where he worked with many of the world's largest consumer packaged goods companies and their suppliers.
Gardner succeeds Erasmo Schutzer, the company's former SVP and chief marketing officer, who left the company in August.