- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- L’Oréal Paris brings beauty to NYC subway system with breakthrough vending experience
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- Walgreens ups Sona Chawla to role of president of digital and chief marketing officer
- Navarro spotlights private-label brand at Hispanicize 2014
PERRYSBURG, Ohio — Glass packaging maker Owens-Illinois has appointed a new SVP and chief commercial officer, O-I said Tuesday.
Tony Gardner, who will lead O-I's global sales, marketing, pricing and product innovation initiatives, brings more than 20 years of business leadership experience to O-I. Prior to his new position, Gardner worked at Accenture for five years, where he worked with many of the world's largest consumer packaged goods companies and their suppliers.
Gardner succeeds Erasmo Schutzer, the company's former SVP and chief marketing officer, who left the company in August.