- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Ocean Spray introduces sparkling beverages line
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
LAKEVILLE-MIDDLEBORO, Mass. — Ocean Spray has introduced two drinks that blend its classic cranberry juice with other berry flavors.
New to the Ocean Spray lineup are Ocean Spray 100% juice cranberry, pomegranate, cherry and 100% juice cranberry, blueberry, blackberry. One glass provides 100% of the daily requirement of vitamin C and two servings of fruit, Ocean Spray said.
“We’re always looking for fresh ways for people to enjoy the uniquely tart flavor and healthy goodness of the cranberry,” said Larry Martin, VP marketing at Ocean Spray. “With these new 100% juice varieties, Ocean Spray adds natural sweetness and a pop of juicy flavor to the cranberry with its delicious berry cousins — the pomegranate, cherry, blueberry and blackberry.”