- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
LAKEVILLE-MIDDLEBORO, Mass. — Ocean Spray is getting bubbly.
The juice brand said its new sparkling juice drinks will be available in two original and diet flavors, cranberry and pomegranate blueberry, and are made with 70% real fruit juice and no added sugar, artificial colors or preservatives. A serving of Ocean Spray sparkling juice is 90 calories, while Ocean Spray diet sparkling is 10 calories per serving.
To celebrate the launch of the new line, Ocean Spray's Facebook fans can sign up for the first taste test.
"With the launch of our sparkling juice drinks, we hope to provide the right mix of the bubbly refreshment consumers crave with the tasty goodness of Ocean Spray juices," said Larry Martin, Ocean Spray VP marketing.