- Oceans Omega launches Omega-3 fortified liquid health shots
- CRN debunks latest omega-3 study
- CRN publishes commentary criticizing latest omega-3 research in Natural Medicine Journal
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
PARAMUS, N.J. — Oceans Omega launched its omega-3 EPA/DHA enhanced water product, branded Omega Infusion, into 100 H-E-B stores with Healthy Living Departments, the company announced.
"Our proprietary delivery system is transforming the beverage industry by including ingredients like Omega-3 EPA/DHA into clear beverages, a very difficult outcome to achieve," stated Volker Berl, Oceans Omega chief technology officer. "After many years in development, we are very proud to have mastered the delivery of heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids in a delicious, enhanced water line."
Omega Infusion is a clear beverage incorporating omega-3s EPA/DHA with flavor. One bottle of Omega Infusion water delivers 80 mg of essential omega-3s (EPA/DHA), 200% of the recommended daily value of vitamin C and 80% of four B vitamins. The flavor profiles include berry, citrus, fruit punch and orange. Suggested retail price is $1.99 per bottle.