- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
ADA, Ohio — Ohio Northern University's Raabe College of Pharmacy gave three alumni its Distinguished Alumni Awards last week.
The alumni were 1982 graduate Mark Gregory, currently VP pharmacy and government relations for Raleigh, N.C.-based Kerr Drug, former president of the North Carolina Association of Pharmacists and former chair of the National Association of Chain Drug Stores' Policy Council, as well as current chairman of the North Carolina Retail Merchants Association; 1987 graduate Renee Coffman, co-founder, EVP quality assurance and intercampus consistency and dean of the College of Pharmacy of the Roseman University of Health Sciences; and 1983 graduate Susan Meyer, associate dean for education and professor at the University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy.
"We are extremely honored to recognize these distinguished alumni for their significant contributions to the profession of pharmacy," Ohio Northern University College of Pharmacy dean Jon Sprague said. "These individuals have helped build the proud tradition and excellence of Ohio Northern's pharmacy college."