- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
- Walgreens launches exclusive beauty publication 'Discover Beauty Within'
NEW YORK Umbria Olii Spa of Italy has announced that its Olivella skin care line is now available at Duane Reade stores in the greater New York City area.
The naturally derived skin care line for the face and body is made with 100 percent virgin olive oil. All of the products are free of animal fats, dyes, additives and chemicals.
Merchandised in the soap section of Duane Reade, Olivella offers three SKUs, including a cleansing fragranced face and body bar soap ($3.25); a face and body liquid soap ($7.95); and a hand cream ($9.95).
While the products are great for all skin types, they work especially well on the dry, damaged skin that many people experience during the winter months, according to the company.