- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
BANNOCKBURN, Ill. With New Year's resolutions just around the corner, Omron Healthcare is offering up healthy gift options for those looking to get back on track this January, the company announced Monday.
Priced under $50, Omron has assembled a sampling of gift ideas that provide motivation and accurate health information for those looking to make healthy changes in 2011.
For example, the Omron 3 Series upper arm blood pressure monitor enables patients to take the right steps in monitoring and managing the risk of heart disease. The Omron pocket pedometer with activity also is a great motivational tool, Omron suggested. And the Omron fat loss monitor is a hand-held tool that provides weight, body fat percentage and body/mass index readings.