- Walgreens mobilizes Facebook fan base to drive flu voucher program
- CVS develops photo app for Facebook users
- Walgreens maintains strong social media presence
- Walgreens launches health-and-wellness database from its Facebook page
- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
LOS ANGELES — Coconut water brand One Natural Experience is continuing its partnership with Healthy Child Healthy World, a leading environmental health nonprofit dedicated to preventing childhood exposure to harmful chemicals that exist in everyday life.
O.N.E. Coconut Water said it has kicked off a national campaign on Facebook to raise awareness about the importance of providing clean and green home products to families. As part of O.N.E. Coconut Water's six-week initiative, the company will give $1 to Healthy Child Healthy World for every "like" O.N.E. receives on its Facebook page.
"We are very proud of our relationship with Healthy Child Healthy World and will continue to join them in efforts to further educate families about the importance of protecting children from the environmental hazards found in common household products and food," O.N.E. founder and CEO Rodrigo Veloso said. "With this campaign, our goal is to obtain the funding that will allow for continued educational programming about ways consumers can eliminate exposure to toxins in home products."