- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
- Amazon.com, Good Neighbor Pharmacy, Publix named to J.D. Power's 2014 Customer Champions list
- Patient Views - September 2013 Methodology
While retail stores remain the top shopping destination, nearly one-third of consumers (29%) report they do most shopping online, according to a recent online survey of more than 600 AccentHealth viewers. Sixty-nine percent of consumers still identify with the in-store shopping experience.
To see more Patient Views, click here
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 5,500 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to email@example.com.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.