- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- Winning the Target healthcare guest
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
CLEVELAND — New online grocer Presto Fresh has set up shop here to deliver groceries throughout Cuyahoga County, according to a report published Tuesday in the Plain Dealer.
Founded by Steve deMoulpied, the new grocery delivery service has two trucks, three employees and "major aspirations to expand in Northeast Ohio," the report noted.
So far, the online grocer features more than 3,500 SKUs at PrestoFreshGrocery.com, including some 300 organic items, with a goal of fielding between 6,000 and 10,000 items, according to the report. Items are delivered within one or two days.