- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Alicia Keys teams up with Greater Than AIDS to raise HIV awareness among black, Hispanic communities
NEW YORK — With Black Friday just around the corner, Walmart has placed these battery kiosks throughout the store — opposite electronics, for example — to help charge holiday sales.