- Vitamins and Supplements 2014
- Aerocrine AB: Primary care trial supports FeNO-guided asthma treatment
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Sam's Club to host free allergy and health screenings
EL MONTE, Calif. — Optics Lab has kicked off a new consumer campaign in support of its OcuFresh Eye Wash product, the company announced Tuesday.
The product, which helps flush out such eye irritants as pollen, dust and smoke, will be featured across the "Mommy Blog" circuit and in such print publications as Prevention, Redbook and Allergies Today.
The company also is circulating a 15-second spot featured on YouTube here.