- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- Actavis' Lo Loestrin Fe patent upheld
- GPhA: FDA’s proposed rule on prescription drug labeling adds $4 billion to healthcare costs
- FDA advisory panel to consider OTC status of NSAIDs
- 21 health industry groups address FDA on proposed changes to generic drug label rules
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — A subsidiary of Endo Pharmaceuticals has won approval from the Food and Drug Administration for an oral contraceptive.
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals announced Friday the approval of Emoquette (desogestrel and ethinyl estradiol) tablets in the 0.15-mg/0.03-mg strength.
The drug is a generic version of Johnson & Johnson’s Ortho-Cept.