- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- Walgreens, Regence enter into agreement to better serve specialty infusion patients across four states
- Reports: Oregon Board of Pharmacy head to step down
- Rite Aid launches Wellness+ extension for seniors
- Sam's Club donates $1.25 million to expand YMCA health, wellness initiatives; retailer offers diabetes screenings
LAS VEGAS — Oregon Scientific and Gaiam on Wednesday announced a new wellness-bent product offering that includes low-profile heart-rate monitors with touchscreen technology; USB-powered air sanitizers; massagers for the head, back and body; and ultrasonic diffusers and heated candles for aromatherapy, which will be introduced first to buyers attending the Consumer Electronics Show.
Each product in the line will include a Gaiam Wellness DVD that features such yoga instructors as Rodney Yee providing a comprehensive approach to stress-free living.