- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan delivers keynote at Cardinal Health RBC
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
BOWLING GREEN, Fla. — Organix-South earlier this week launched TheraVeda Immune Support, an herbal blend of turmeric, neem and ginger, plus ashwagandha, guduchi and holy basil to support overall strength and stamina.
The TheraVeda line, which includes seven condition-specific formulas, was developed by Organix-South in partnership with Shrikrishna Phadke, Ayurvedic practitioner and teaching physician.
According to Organix- South founder Autumn Blum, “TheraVeda Immune Support is like an herbal multivitamin with herbs that have been traditionally used to fortify and protect our overall well-being and address the occasional seasonal imbalance. Our Immune Support is a first-reach formula to help build a strong foundation to better respond to stressors, calm the nervous system and promote overall immune intelligence.”