- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Pawlenty and ‘who’s who’ of retail pharmacy headline 13th annual Issues Summit
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
- Survey says 6-in-10 adults don’t eat enough fruits and veggies
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
TOLEDO, Ohio — Almost 15 years after its debut, the original singing bird clock is being relaunched by Mark Feldstein & Associates, the company announced.
The clock, which features images and 12 songs — one at the top of each hour — from 12 songbirds in North America, is available for a limited time to celebrate its upcoming 15th anniversary in 2012. MFA discontinued the original singing bird clock in 2006 after coming out with another version licensed by the National Audubon Society a few years earlier, the company said.
The original singing bird clock will be available in both 8-in. and 13-in. models with a suggested retail price of $14.95 and $24.95, respectively.