- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
NEW YORK — Orly has unveiled Electronica, its new back-to-school nail color collection.
Inspired by the unique blend of nature and the machine, the result is high-tech style. The collection is available for $8.50 each on Orlybeauty.com, Sallybeauty.com and at Ulta Beauty stores.
The four lacquers in the Electronica collection include:
Preamp: Light purple shimmer;
Shockwave: Royal blue crème;
Decoded: Grey crème; and
Synchro: Duo chrome pink.