- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Revlon's Parfumerie collection brings fragrance to nails
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
NEW YORK — Nail care brand Orly has unveiled its summer 2013 nail lacquer collection dubbed Mash Up.
The six-shade collection includes:
Choreographed Chaos: Bubblegum pink chrome;
Harmonius Mess: Lavender crème;
Mayhem Mentality: Vibrant orange crème;
Sparkling Garbage: Saturated green with holographic glitter;
Pretty-Ugly: Teal chrome; and
Beautiful Disaster: Magenta chrome.
The Mash Up collection will be available starting May for $8.50 each at such retailers as Ulta Beauty and Sally Beauty.