- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Popcorn, Indiana brings back holiday Drizzlecorn collection
- Ruffles brand chips introduces crispy fries
OMAHA, Neb. — Orville Redenbacher's gourmet popcorn brand is introducing a new ready-to-eat popcorn snack in four flavors.
New Pop Crunch is a ready-to-eat popcorn snack made with whole grains that is air popped, meaning it contains less fat than some leading brands of regular potato chip brands, according to the company. Pop Crunch is also gluten-free.
Pop Crunch is being offered in a "sweet and savory" collection of flavors: Brown Sugar Cinnamon; Cheddar and Caramel Mix; White and Sharp Cheddar; and Parmesan Herb Mix.
“We know consumers looking for a better-for-you snack don’t want to sacrifice delicious taste,” said Daniel Marple, vice president and general manager for Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn. “Pop Crunch delivers a satisfying grab-and-go snack that is full of flavor but lower in fat, and continues Orville Redenbacher’s history of offering premium popcorn.”
Pop Crunch gourmet popcorn retails for $1.29 for a 2.1 oz. bag and $2.99 for a 5.0 oz. bag, and is now available at grocery and mass retailers nationwide.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.