- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Have you had your flu shot this year?
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
- CDC: Flu vaccination prevented an estimated 6.6 million influenza-associated illnesses last season
As many as 95% of consumers indicated that they or someone in their households have suffered from cold, flu or allergies in the past 12 months, according to an online survey of more than 500 AccentHealth viewers conducted in August. The overwhelming majority of those sufferers sought treatment of the ailment or its symptoms (99%) — mainly in the form of over-the-counter therapies (91%). To see more Patient Views, click here
Patient Views is an exclusive consumer insights feature that appears regularly in DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask more than 6,500 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.